5.01.2011

happy may!

happy may everyone! this may, I will be doing the following
- putting together my anthropologie-inspired room. i've found some great tutorials and saved a bunch of money on making things. i'll give you a guide when i'm finished.
- start designing my fall collection. newsletter followers will most likely get a sneak-preview, and you can find the subscription box in the right-hand column.
- taking a good look at my marketing plan and finally figure out why my sales are slow instead of complaining about it
- keep in touch with my friends and family
- gather up goodies for summer....see the following examples below.



all links are clickable. enjoy!
- gracie

1 comment:

  1. What a great choises!
    Thanks so much for featuring my work on your wonderful blog..

    xoxo
    bayanhippo :)

    ReplyDelete